As time goes on, you will discover more about Amaranthine's history, and write more of it's future. As you learn new facts about the past, they will be added to this timeline. What you see right now is but the bare bones of Amaranthine's past. These is plenty more that is not written of in history books that must be discovered.
- Amaranthine is created by the Sixteen, overseen by High Lord Nivicus.
- Mortal life is created.
- The Great War of Unification begins. The self-proclaimed Armies of the Light, led by Jilliad the Wise travel across Amaranthine, bringing the world under the control of a single, unified banner. This banner would come to be known as The Kingdom of Amaranthine.
- The birth of the Kingdom. Jilliad the Wise is crowned as King.
- The settlement known as Locke is founded by King Jilliad himself.
- King Jilliad the Wise dies.
- Succeeded by King Dracerat the Undying.
- King Dracerat the Undying is assassinated.
- Succeeded by King Alethan the Conqueror.
- King Alethan the Conquerer dies.
- Succeeded by King Aiden the God-Fearing.
- King Aiden the God-Fearing dies.
- Succeeded by King Fruven of the Everburning.
- The Circle is brought under the control of the Kingdom.
- The Circle is renamed to The Council of the Aether .
- King Fruven of the Everburning dies.
- Succeeded by King Julius the Young.
- King Julius the Young dies.
- Succeeded by King Julius II the Immortal.
- King Julius the Immortal assassinated.
- Succeeded by King Pluto the Wealthy.
- King Pluto the Wealthy assassinated.
- Succeeded by King Reynolds the Powerful.
- King Reynolds the Powerful slain in battle.
- Succeeded by King Vlad the Murderer.
- King Vlad the Murderer assassinated.
- Succeeded by King Gilg the Heroic.
- King Gilg the Heroic dies.
- Succeeded by King Urna, Child of Gilg.
- King Urna, Child of Gilg slain in battle.
- Succeeded by King Uther the Mighty.
- King Uther the Mighty dies.
- Succeeded by King Owain the Lion.
- King Owain the Lion slain in battle.
- Succeeded by King Nathaniel, Vessel of Lord Nemors.
- King Nathaniel, Vessel of Lord Nemors dies.
- Succeeded by King Abbadon.
- King Abbadon dies.
- Succeeded by King Leo the Brave.
- King Leo the Brave dies.
- Succeeded by King Thernad the Coward.
- The War of the Aether begins. Enderbeings, creatures of pure Aether created by the Gods themselves, walk Amaranthine, slaying many Aether users outside of the Council of the Aether. They mysteriously leave after 6 months, leaving many dead in their wake.
- King Thernad the Coward dies.
- Succeeded by King Odeph the Hostile.
- Vincent von Boon is appointed as Grand Inquisitor of the Council of the Aether.
- King Odeph the Hostile assassinated. Succeeded by King Nathaniel II the Magnificent.
- Joseph Fawkes VII is born.
- King Nathaniel II the Magnificent slain by Caiaphas.
- King Caiaphas the Ex-Person ascends to the throne.
- King Caiaphas dies. Expected to be succeeded by King Vincent "Shieldheart", but Vincent von Boon creates the Empire, creating the Imperial Reign era.
- The beginning of Imperial Rule.
- The four Lors are named and appointed.
- Joseph Fawkes is appointed as Grand Inquisitor of the Council of the Aether.
- A group of rebels known as the Alliance form around the leadership of an individual known as "Father".
- The Alliance leader known as "Father" is slain by the hand of Vincent von Boon, many believe as direct revenge for the reported death of Rose von Boon, the sister of Vincent and Leon von Boon.